The past few days have been so busy I’m feeling blogging withdrawal symptoms from not blogging. 😦
But before I post anything, I want to respond to these questions following my Liebster Award nomination by wordsandotherarts. https://donnamcmillen300.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/liebster-award-part-2.
Once again, thank you so much for nominating me 🙂
1. Where would you like to go on your dream vacation? Definitely Switzerland
2. What is your preferred genre of music? Soft classic rock and neo soul
3. What is your favorite meal? Chicken and chapati
4. What happened during the happiest day that you can remember? I’ve many to choose from but the one that stands out is the 1st time Miss Sunshine said, “I love you so much in the whole world” her version of my telling her “I love you more than anything in the whole world.” Nothing beats the joy in my heart that night.
5. What do you do for fun? Read a lot, write, listen to music and dance with Miss S, zumba, bake, knit sometimes, watch series, play with Miss S, swim…endless list.
6. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? At first I started this blog as a continuation of my journals for Miss S, so she’d be able to have a record of her early life. And it was also an outlet for me as I love writing. Now I hope to make a difference in other parents’ lives by sharing my experiences.
7. If a genie came to you and said “Your wish is my command!” you would wish for . . .? A life of travel (I’ve got the travel bug from little Miss S who already has a list of places she wants to go.)
8. What was/is your favorite subject in school? English and Maths
9. Besides blogging, what is your favorite hobby? Reading, reading, reading and music is the icing on the cake
10. Do you prefer to read books or magazines? Books
11. What’s the last thing you think about before you go to… Miss S